Access to and use of this site is provided by Richmond Users Independent Living Scheme (RUILS) subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
RUILS reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
• You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
• This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to RUILS are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will RUILS be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. RUILS does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
• The RUILS name and logo are trademarks of RUILS. The names, images and logos identifying RUILS or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of RUILS and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions or on the RUILS website may be construed as conferring any license or right under any trademark or patent of the RUILS or any third party.
• Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from RUILS. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by RUILS to use any item displayed.
• Documents on this site may be copied for personal, non-commercial use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not RUILS). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
• RUILS takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites. The existence of a link from any organisation's site to the RUILS site does not imply that the RUILS endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
• Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
• If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
• If you have any comments regarding the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.