Advice for Independent Living
If you are starting to think about getting help for your daily life, but are not eligible for financial help from the Council, you may be struggling to know where to start?
Let us help!
Advice for Independent Living can take the worry, headache and uncertainty out of setting up support for you or your loved one. Our packages are designed around common needs but our services are totally flexible and can be tailored for you as required.
Based on our local knowledge and many years of experience, our advisors will guide you through the available options, help you compare costs and choose and set up the right support. We can help you:
- Work out your needs and decide what type of help will work best.
- Prepare a budget & level of support that works for all the family.
- Choose the right people and services to give the best support.
- Conduct regular reviews to keep everyone working well together.
- Provide feedback to your family and friends if required.
- Organise practical things at home.
Training for PAs
We offer a range of training for PAs, from first aid at work to understanding dementia and other conditions. To down load full details please click here.