Advice for Independent Living
If you are starting to think about getting help for your daily life, but are not eligible for financial help from the Council, you may be struggling to know where to start?
Let us help!
Advice for Independent Living can take the worry, headache and uncertainty out of setting up support for you or your loved one. Our packages are designed around common needs but our services are totally flexible and can be tailored for you as required.
Based on our local knowledge and many years of experience, our advisors will guide you through the available options, help you compare costs and choose and set up the right support. We can help you:
- Work out your needs and decide what type of help will work best.
- Prepare a budget & level of support that works for all the family.
- Choose the right people and services to give the best support.
- Conduct regular reviews to keep everyone working well together.
- Provide feedback to your family and friends if required.
- Organise practical things at home.
Training for PAs
We are able to offer both online and in-person training opportunities through Ruils. For more information on what we are able to provide, and to register for our update service, please contact our Independent Living Team on 020 8831 6088, or email email@example.com.
Skills for Care is a fantastic resource for PA’s to keep up to date with the latest training and information. To access their resources please follow the link below. You can also sign up for their newsletter to ensure you are up to date with all the latest training and information on offer from them.
For information call our Independent Living Advice Team on 020 8831 6088, or email firstname.lastname@example.org