Direct Payment Support Service
STOP PRESS: Up to date vital information and guidance on COVID-19 for employers and Personal Care Assistants is available - please click here
Having a Direct Payment gives you the opportunity to purchase your own support. This could mean setting up a contract with the care agency of your choice, paying for activities in your community or employing your own support staff. We are here to support you to:
- Explain what a Direct Payment is and how it can work for you or your loved one.
- Help you to recruit and employ your own support staff.
- Support you to choose a suitable agency or provider.
- Signpost you to other helpful organisations.
- Provide a payroll service and /or manage your money for you.
- Support you to manage your staff and your Direct Payment.
- Introduce you to other people who use Direct Payments.
We have various helpful factsheets explaining how Direct Payments work:
Direct Payments Employing a PA PA Pensions Self-Employed PAs
PA Holiday PA Sickness
If you are already using a Direct Payment and are looking for a Personal Assistant (PA) to employ, then you can register on our PA Recruitment website www.find-a-pa.co.uk. You can create your own profile on the site and search for and message PAs who are looking for work in your area. You can also access our recruitment handbook www.employ-a-pa.co.uk for useful advice and templates.
Training for PAs
We offer a range of training for PAs, from first aid at work to understanding dementia and other conditions. To down load full details please click here.
Paula, Kirsty, Dorian, Jess, Vicky and Lucy are here to help. To find out more, call 020 8831 6088 or email email@example.com. For payroll call 020 8831 6270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org