Getting the right support for your child and or young person can feel like a daunting process. There is a lot of information to gather, reports to write and systems to negotiate.
That is where we come in. Alex can support you through the process.
Alex has a wealth of experience and knowledge and can:
- Help you to understand the local referral process and the Local Offer ( a detailed breakdown of relevant services published by the Local Authority)
- Help you to make sense of all the paperwork, keep to the time scales and coordinate the professionals involved
- Help you to get your Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) in place by keeping the process on track
- Be a named contact throughout EHCP assessment and planning
- Be available for new referrals, transfer reviews and for those who would have had an LDA
- Liaise between agencies and gather information
- Provide all relevant information and signpost other organisations and sources of support
For more information or to get support please contact the SEND Advice Service
on 020 8831 6076 or email Alexhardy@ruils.co.uk.