Virtual Quiz Night
This year, Ruils had to postpone its quiz night due to the Covid 19 outbreak. The quiz was expected to fully fund our Counselling service for the year so this is an important loss of income for us. Ruils’ Counselling Service offers a safe and supportive space where parents of children with disabilities, or disabled adults, are able to discuss their concerns and improve their ability to cope.
Instead, Ruils is holding a virtual quiz night every Wednesday evening at 8pm. It costs just £3 to enter and enjoy the quiz from the comfort of your own home. There will be a small pot of prize money, and players stand to win 10%, 6% or 4% for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place. The quiz lasts around 25 minutes.
At a time when none of us can get out to a pub or charity quiz anyway, please take part if you can. The more players we have, the bigger the prize fund and Ruils will put monies raised towards our Counselling Service. The service is more important than ever, supporting vulnerable and isolated clients via phone/video call, during this difficult time.
How to take part:
- The quiz page is live, so you can sign up whenever you are able
- Follow the link https://www.virtualquizevents.com/quiz/?quiz_fundraiser=ruils#
- Register (takes a couple of minutes) and pay £3
- You will receive a code which you need to keep hold of
- Tell your friends/family
- Log back in at 7.25pm and be ready to play!