Childrens Services Manager
Are you looking to develop your career towards leadership in the charity sector? Are you good at motivating and leading others? Are you creative and good at creating new opportunities? Then this exciting role is perfect for you to develop your career in Charity Management.
To be suitable for the role you will need to:
- Have experience of leading and motivating teams to produce outstanding work
- Have at least 2 years' experience of managing projects or small teams including target setting and performance management
- Experience of creating projects and managing them within budgets
- Have identified and bid for projects or contracts within the charity sector preferably within the area of children and young people's services.
- Have excellent knowledge of the issues facing young people with additional needs and the impact they have on them and their families.
We actively encourage applications from parents of children/young people with additional needs and disabilities and can offer flexible working to suit school hours or to fit in with your young person’s needs.
Read the full Job Description here
Please apply in writing with a cover letter stating how you meet the above requirements including your current salary to Viv Sage, HR Consultant on email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is noon 1st of October.
Friendbee is a SEND Befriending Service that matches young people with a paid Befriender to help them access social and leisure activities. We currently support young people up to the age of 25 that have a Special Education Need or Disability (SEND) that impacts their social life, who also live in the London Borough of Richmond or Royal Borough of Kingston.
Our Befrienders are recruited, trained, vetted and employed by Ruils to make finding the right support easier for families. Our service is designed to make long-term and sustainable matches between families and Befrienders. While we help coordinate matches and manage the employment of Befrienders, parents work directly with Befrienders to establish a schedule for sessions.
This is supplemental and part-time work that should accompany another job or studies. We cannot guarantee set hours, although most Befrienders work 2-4 hours per week on average. Minimum rate per hour is the London Living Wage - £10.85.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Live or work within London Borough of Richmond or Royal Borough of Kingston-Upon-Thames
- Be 18 years of age
- Have experience working with children in either a paid or voluntary capacity
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to commit to the Befriending role for minimum of 1 year
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and interviews will be set up individually. Download the Application Pack below to apply and return your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for volunteering opportunities?