Our Pathways service provides information, advice, advocacy and professional representation for disabled people in the Richmond Borough. We can work with you to navigate complex information and address a range of issues, including:
Housing - help with rent arrears, disrepair, homelessness, re-housing, antisocial behavior, disputes, challenging discrimination, adaptations, possessions, discretionary housing payments and others.
Benefits – support for appeals and tribunals in relation to benefits such as Job Seekers Allowance, Universal Credit, Personal Independence Payments, Housing Benefits
Health and Social Care – advice around the health and social care system, community care charges, disputes with professionals and support for medical assessments.
Our support might include:
- Explaining processes and timescales.
- Making referrals or writing letters on your behalf.
- Helping you to complete forms and making requests for extended deadlines
- Providing information and resources e.g. guides and top tips to enable you to access services yourself.
- Gathering necessary information and evidence including writing to GPs / other professionals
- Preparing appeals and attending meetings and tribunals with you and speaking on your behalf (if required)
Our aim is to provide you with options, advice, information and guidance to empower you to access services. We work in a very personalised way to provide the support you need at a pace that suits you, step by step.
For further information, contact Dawn Levy on 020 8831 6084 or email email@example.com