The five pence Challenge
With the help of your spare five pence pieces we are hoping to raise £10,000 (that’s 200, 000 5ps) so that we pay for an Independent Living Advisor to visit elderly and disabled people in their homes, supporting them to get the care and support they need to stay living independently in their own home & accessing their community.
All you need to do is follow these 5 easy steps and you too can take part in the 5p Challenge.
1. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8831 6083 and ask for your 5p Challenge Label,
2. Take an empty 500ml plastic bottle.,
3. Tear off the label that we send to you, peel off the strips & stick it to your bottle,
4. Put your 5ps to good use - collect them in your new recycled "Ruils 5p Challenge" bottle.
5. When it is full, peel back the label and you can:
- Count up the 5ps & donate the amount online.
- Count up the 5ps and send us a cheque or
- Deliver the bottle to our office and we will do the rest.
Please don't forget to Gift Aid your donation as we can get an extra 25p for every pound that you donate.
If you would like to donate to Ruils, but don't want to collect your 5ps - you can donate via the 5p challenge page.
Each filled bottle is worth approximately £30.
Thank you for taking part in the 5p Challenge.