Direct Payment Support Service
Having a Direct Payment gives you the opportunity to purchase your own support. This could mean paying for activities in your community or employing your own support staff. We can:
- Explain what a Direct Payment is and how it can work for you or your loved one.
- Help you to recruit and employ your own support staff.
- Signpost you to other helpful organisations.
- Provide a payroll service and /or manage your Direct Payment money for you.
- Support you to manage your staff and your Direct Payment.
- Introduce you to other people who use Direct Payments for mutual support.
We have various helpful factsheets explaining how Direct Payments work:
Direct Payments Employing a PA PA Pensions Self-Employed PAs
PA Holiday PA Sickness PA Redundancy
If you are already using a Direct Payment and are looking for a Personal Assistant (PA) to employ, then you can register on our PA Recruitment website www.find-a-pa.co.uk. You can create your own profile on the site and search for and message PAs who are looking for work in your area. You can also access our recruitment handbook for useful advice and templates on the process.
Our teams are here to help! To find out more
Richmond clients - call 020 8831 6088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Richmond payroll queries email@example.com
Wandsworth clients - call 020 3084 2119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Wandsworth payroll queries email@example.com