Family Matters Richmond and Hounslow
We provide Family Matters, our parents support service, in Richmond and Hounslow. Our Parent Support Workers provide practical support, advice and information to families with children with disabilities and/or additional needs who are feeling under pressure or who are experiencing difficulties.
- Listen to your worries and experiences in a non-judgmental way
- Work with you to identify what is working and what is not working
- Support you to focus on areas of family life that you find challenging and will work with you to identify steps to address some of these difficulties
- Provide you with information on activities and services and will support you to access them.
To find out more about our Richmond service contact Surabhi Dhondiyal on 07376277779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Martha Fong on 07944 902 794 or email email@example.com
To find out more about our Hounslow service contact Alka Tripathi on 07376 354 638 firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a referral to our Family Matters service or to self refer to the service please complete our referral form and send to either Surabhi (for Richmond) or Alka (for Hounslow).
To hear all the latest news and information from Family Matters, subscribe to our children's services quarterly newsletter here
Join us at one of our online workshops:
- Managing Sleep issues in children with SEND - Friday 24th September, 10.30am
This workshop will be run by Mark Brown who will explore the difficulties associated with sleep and children with special needs, as well as some neuro-typical children, and provide some general ideas and approaches towards getting better sleep.
Mark Brown is a Special Needs Advisor and founder of Special Help 4 Special Needs. He has over 30 years experience working with children and young people with special needs. Mark's work provides an individualised, practical based approach which aims to provide the child/young adult/adult and those around them with the tools to explore themselves as well as help their further development.
Booking information will be available shortly.