Family Matters Richmond and Hounslow
We provide Family Matters, our parents support service, in Richmond and Hounslow. Our Parent Support Workers provide practical support, advice and information to families with children with disabilities and/or additional needs who are feeling under pressure or who are experiencing difficulties.
- Listen to your worries and experiences in a non-judgmental way
- Work with you to identify what is working and what is not working
- Support you to focus on areas of family life that you find challenging and will work with you to identify steps to address some of these difficulties
- Provide you with information on activities and services and will support you to access them.
To find out more about our Richmond service contact Surabhi Dhondiyal on 07376277779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Martha Fong on 07944 902 794 or email email@example.com
To find out more about our Hounslow service contact Alka Tripathi on 07376 354 638 firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a referral to our Family Matters service or to self refer to the service please complete our referral form and send to either Surabhi (for Richmond) or Alka (for Hounslow).
Join us at one of our online workshops:
- Managing Anger in older children children - Wednesday 19th May, 10.30am
This session will be run by Linda Campbell Arthur, a Specialist Clinical Psychologist. The workshop will focus on practical strategies for parents of older children (aged 10+) and will cover:
- recognising the causes and triggers for anger outbursts
- the positive behaviour support and low-arousal approaches to anger
- best ways to handle meltdowns
- the 'hidden' keys to reducing anger outbursts
Book a free place here