Family Matters Richmond and Hounslow
We provide Family Matters, our parents support service, in Richmond and Hounslow. Our Parent Support Workers provide practical support, advice and information to families with children with disabilities and/or additional needs who are feeling under pressure or who are experiencing difficulties.
- Listen to your worries and experiences in a non-judgmental way
- Work with you to identify what is working and what is not working
- Support you to focus on areas of family life that you find challenging and will work with you to identify steps to address some of these difficulties
- Provide you with information on activities and services and will support you to access them.
To find out more about our Richmond service contact Surabhi Dhondiyal on 07376277779 or email email@example.com or contact Martha Fong on 07944 902 794 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our Hounslow service contact Alka Tripathi on 07376 354 638 email@example.com.
To make a referral to our Family Matters service or to self refer to the service please complete our referral form and send to either Surabhi (for Richmond) or Alka (for Hounslow).
To hear all the latest news and information from Family Matters, subscribe to our children's services quarterly newsletter here
Join us at one of our online workshops:
- Supporting Siblings of children with SEND - Thursday 4th November, 10.30am
This workshop will be run in collaboration with the charity Sibs. It will give parents an insight into siblings’ needs and experiences and gives some ideas for giving siblings attention. If you would like to book a free place, please click here